The metabolic approach to cancer: fasting, keto, and more. Battling everything under the sun and then being diagnosed at 19 with stage 4 ovarian cancer, Dr. Nasha has defied the odds.
Dr. Nasha Winters is a global healthcare authority and best-selling author in integrative cancer care and research consulting with physicians around the world. She has educated hundreds of professionals in the clinical use of mistletoe and has created robust educational programs for both healthcare institutions and the public on incorporating vetted integrative therapies in cancer care to enhance outcomes. Dr. Winters is currently focused on opening a comprehensive metabolic oncology hospital and research institute in the US where the best that standard of care has to offer and the most advanced integrative therapies will be offered. This facility will be in a residential setting on a gorgeous campus against a backdrop of regenerative farming, EMF mitigation and retreat.
- Dr. Nasha Website: https://www.drnasha.com/
- Beliee Big Institute of Health (BBIH): https://believebig.org/bbih/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/drnashainc/
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nasha-winters-796374b6/
- IG: https://www.instagram.com/drnashawinters/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/drnashawinters
Giveaway: Terrain Ten Questionnaire